Active Discount Codes & Deals for The Catalina Flyer
Up to 37% Off Round Trip Boat Ride from The Catalina Flyer from Newport Beach. Two Options Available.
GENERAL INFORMATION About The Catalina Flyer
- No pets – Carry-on luggage only.
- Only two pieces of hand-carried luggage per person.
- All passengers are required to carry their own luggage onto the boat. Luggage is stored on the first deck of the boat.
- Bikes are $7.00 roundtrip – payable on departure.
- Electric bikes and electric scooters are forbidden.
- Single-handed ice chests only.
- No tools of any kind.
- No carts, dollies, wagons, or large hand trucks.
- Propane stoves are accepted, but cannot contain fuel on board.
- A golf bag counts as one piece of luggage.
- Strollers are permitted on board.
- Paddle boards and kayaks are not permitted.
REQUIRED TIMES OF ARRIVAL
Passengers are required to arrive at 8:00AM for our 9:00AM departure. Boarding will begin thirty minutes prior to departure.
The Catalina Flyer is a three deck boat; you’re allowed to go on any deck. There is a snackbar on the first deck; an alcohol serving bar on the second deck. The snackbars are CASH ONLY. They do not use credit cards onboard the Catalina Flyer.