Active Discount Codes & Offers for Shoreline Sightseeing
Up to 19% Off 75-Minute Architecture Tour for One or Two at Shoreline Sightseeing. Four Options Available.
Up to 31% Off Architecture Boat Tour for One or Two from Shoreline Sightseeing, expires May 23, 2019
Up to 35% Off 90-Minute Architectural Boat Tour for One or Two at Chicago Line Cruises, expires Jun 21, 2019
About Shoreline Sightseeing
Shoreline Sightseeing History
Shoreline Sightseeing has roots deep in Chicago history. Now in the third generation, they have grown as the city has grown.
- 1939: SHORELINE SIGHTSEEING LAUNCHES ONTO LAKE MICHIGAN
- 1949: UNCLE JIM BUYS THE BLUE DOG
- 1950: GEORGE MARTIN JOINS SHORELINE
- 1960: SHORELINE COMMISSIONS THE MARLYN
- 1978: CHARLES COLLOPY TAKES THE WHEEL
- 1996: SHORELINE ADDS WATER TAXIS
- 1999: THE ARCHITECTURE TOUR DEBUTS
- 2002: A NEW GENERATION TAKES OVER
- 2014: SHORELINE GROWS TO CHICAGO’S LARGEST FLEET
- 2016: SHORELINE ADDS THE MICHIGAN AVE. DOCK
MORE TOUR BOATS, TAXIS AND GUIDES
From Architecture river tours that show the highlights and history of Chicago’s greatest buildings to tours on Lake Michigan that give you a whole new perspective on the Chicago skyline, Shoreline Sightseeing covers the waterfront. During the summer, you can enjoy evening Fireworks Tours on both the river and lake. With the city’s largest fleet of boats and water taxis – and a team of exceptional guides – Shoreline is ready to turn your tour into a memory you’ll carry with you for years. Check our maps for directions to the three different locations you can grab a Shoreline cruise – Michigan Avenue Bridge, Navy Pier’s Polk Bros Park, and the Lake tours from Navy Pier.