Active Discount Codes & Deals for Rapids Water Park
About Rapids Water Park
Enjoy The Biggest, Coolest and Wettest Rides Around at Rapids Water Park.
- Big Thunder: You hear the screams from the distance as riders take sharp turns through a dark tunnel before the rumble of a full 45° drop that accelerates the multi-person raft into the immense funnel.
- Black Thunder: This ride literally screams excitement when a 2-person raft takes you through twists and turns in total darkness before dropping you into a dark vortex funnel for the ride of your life.
- Brain Drain: Get ready for a spine-tingling, heart-pounding, brain-draining vertical plunge. The Brain Drain features two 70-ft. high enclosed flume waterslides. Each slide is uniquely designed with different slide patterns but are simultaneously launched at the same time.
- FlowRider: The FlowRider double brings the surf inland for some non-stop body board action. The constant, single location waves give riders a chance to show off their boarding moves.
- Baby Blue: A tubeless, single rider, high-energy ride that starts out in an enclosed dark chute before entering the bowl at full speed. After multiple high speed spins around the perimeter, a gradual deceleration moves the rider towards the exit at the bowl’s center and into a splash drop landing.
- Big Red: A single or double rider, high-energy tube ride that starts out in an enclosed dark chute before entering the bowl at full speed. After multiple high speed spins around the outer perimeter, a gradual deceleration moves riders towards the exit at the bowl’s center.
- Body Blasters: No mats, no tubes – just you! Soar through heart-pounding drops and pulse-racing dips and curves as you blast through 1,000 feet on an enclosed flume.
- Old Yellar: The 4 flumes that started it all! These 4 spiraling slides are still an all time park favorite sending riders plunging down 1600 feet of twists and turns. Ride each one of them for a different experience.
- Alligator Alley: Hold on for dear life as you attempt to walk across alligators (not real of course). Using the net above, test your balancing skills to walk across floating swamp animals…
- Barefootin Bay: NEWEST ATTRACTION — This new water play structure is packed with interactive features like sprayers, 3 slides and a giant Pineapple tipping bucket to make a super splash below.
- Big Surf: Catch a wave in our 25,000 square foot wave pool with 6 different wave patterns that can go up to 6 feet high.
- Criss Crossing: Challenge yourself to cross over floating icebergs, fruit and more without falling into the water. Fun for all ages.