Active Coupons Codes for Dublin Airport Parking
Top FAQs About Dublin Airport Parking
What are the charges for car parking?
If you park without pre-booking, the charges are as follows:
- All Short Term Car Parks: €3.00 for the first hour, €4.50 for every following hour and a maximum charge of €40.00 a day
- All Long Term Car Parks: Express Red – €9.50 a day & Holiday Blue – €8.50 a day
How often do the shuttle buses run from the long term car parks?
- A bus departs every 10 minutes from the Express Red Car Park, and drops passengers to the Terminal 1 and 2.
- The journey time is approximately 5 minutes and the bus service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- A bus departs every 15 minutes from the Holiday Blue Car Park, and drops passengers to the Terminal 1 and 2. The journey time is approximately 10-15 minutes and the bus service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Which car park is the closest to the airport?
- The quickest option is Short Term Parking, which is a short stroll from the Terminal building and check-in, in both Terminals 1 and 2
- The next best option is Express Red Car Park, which is on-campus, with 8,000 spaces and only a 5-minute shuttle bus trip away from the Terminal 1 and 2 buildings.
What are the long term parking options at Dublin airport?
- Express Red Car Park
- Holiday Blue Car Park
How close to my date/time of travel can I prebook car parking online?
The system will accept pre-bookings up to 3 hours prior to the expected time of arrival at the selected car park. You can book in advance up to two years before your entry date.
Do I have to pay a fee to amend or cancel my booking?
There is no fee for amending or cancelling your booking.